Key and Combination Safe (NOT Electronic)
- Can be lock with either a key or combination dial. Safe does not need both key + combination dial to lock.
- Lock by password
- Outer: H420xW352xD475mm (16.5"x13.9"x18.7")
- Inner: H320xW260xD304mm (12.6"x10.2"x12")
- Weight: 48kg
- Capacity: 26 litres
- Shelf: 1 L
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Diplomat Product Description
1. Superior quality zinc coated steel plate coupled with anti-rust epoxy
primer. Together, this will assist in the prevention of rust from
2. Strong alloy locking bolts, on both sides of door, offering maximum
protection against burglary attacks. Even though door hinges are
dislodged, the door still remain in LOCK mode. For model 006 and above,
additional top locking bolt provide further locking reinforcement.
3. Specially selected hammertone finish paint used to reflect an ultra modern, smart and trendy outlook.
4. Unique to Diplomat safe, rubber gasket being installed at the
perimeter of door frame ( for model 006 and above ), cushion and reduce
the noise level when the door is slammed shut. Also, it provide a
virtually air tight construction, preventing smoke and heat from
reaching internal contents, in case of fire.
5. Anti-burglary relocking device (for model 006 and above) installed.
This will be activated once the Dial is been dislodged by forceful
attack. Further reinforcement lock will come into play, keeping the door
shut during the attack.
6. Difficult to duplicate key.
7. Auto Door Locking (for model 006 and above) : When the door is
closed, the locking bar will be automatically activated and snapped in
the locking position.
8. Fire Resistant : Tested to 1000 degree C and 2 hour rating. In
addition, all safes are subjected to vigorous endurance tests.